- 3 Mangoes
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Lime
This recipe makes approximately 3 cups of salsa.
Each 1 cup serving has:
- 1 gram of fat
- 42 carbohydrates
- 2 grams of protein
How to Prepare:
- Peel and dice the mangoes.
- Dice the jalapeno, onion, and red pepper.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl.
- Cut the lime in half. Squeeze the lime juice over the contents of the bowl full of diced ingredients.
- Stir to mix the ingredients and to ensure the lime juice has coated all of the ingredients.
This salsa can be used as a healthy way to spice up a number of meals.
- Put it over chicken, fish, or pork.
- Throw it in a tortilla or lettuce wrap with grilled chicken for a chicken wrap.
How will you use this salsa? Share your ideas in the comments section.