Allergy Warning: This recipe contains a nut product.
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of Organic Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups of Oats
- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup of Water
- an 8 inch x 8 inch Baking Pan
For Chocolate Bars:
- Use Chocolate Protein Powder
- Add Chocolate Chips
- Add Shredded Coconut
For Vanilla Bars:
- Use Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add dried fruit such as dried cranberries, cherries, raisins, etc.
16 Total Servings
Each 2 inch by 2 inch square contains approximately:
8 grams of fat
16 grams of carbohydrates
8 grams of protein
*NOTE: Nutritional profile is based on the base recipe so adding additional ingredients like chocolate chips, dried fruit, etc. will impact the calorie count and macro profile accordingly. Also note that depending on the protein powder used the macro profile can change. We recommend using a protein with a low calorie count per serving.
How to Prepare:
- Mix oats, protein powder, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water as you mix the contents. If the contents are too dry you can add a small amount of additional water or peanut butter. Avoid using too much water as this will make the bars soggy.
- When the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, pour the contents into your 8 inch by 8 inch pan and press the mixture into the shape of the pan.
- Refrigerate the contents for one hour to let the mixture set up.
- Cut into 2 inch by 2 inch squares.