- 1 non-stick muffin pan
- 16 oz liquid egg whites
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- cooking spray
- garlic powder
- garlic salt
- sea salt
- shredded cheese
- plain Greek yogurt
The base recipe contains:
1 gram of fat
19 grams of carbohydrates
5.5 grams of fiber
57 grams of protein
*NOTE: This does not include the optional ingredients.
How to Prepare:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove the stems from the spinach leaves. Place a couple leaves of spinach in each muffin pan.
- Dice the onion, bell pepper, and tomato.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and tomato to the muffin tin evenly disbursing the ingredients. The ingredients should not exceed the top of the muffin pan.
- Pour the liquid egg whites over the vegetables in each slot of the muffin tin.
- – Optional Step – Add a sprinkle of garlic salt, garlic powder, and/or sea salt to each slot in the muffin pan.
- – Optional Step – Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each slot in the muffin pan.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the food from the oven and run a rubber spatula around the sides of each of the muffin tins. The omelet fluffs should slide out easily. Transfer to a plate so the edges don’t continue to cook in the hot muffin tin causing crusty edges.
- – Optional Step – Add a light coating of plain Greek yogurt and/or salsa to top the eggs.